Looking for entrepreneurship information, advice, and tips? Look no further. Under30CEO prepared a list of 20 Blogs and Twitter Accounts Every Entrepreneur Should Follow. These experts have been through it all, and are sharing the valuable lessons they have learnt along the way.
- QuickSprout – Twitter: @NeilPatel
- Mixergy – Twitter: @Mixergy
- I Will Teach You to be Rich – Twitter: @Ramit
- Escape From Cubicle Nation – Twitter: @PamSlim
- Personal Branding Blog – Twitter: @DanSchawbel
- Seth Godin – Twitter: @ThisIsSethsBlog
- Chris Brogan – Twitter: @ChrisBrogan
- Problogger – Twitter: @Problogger
- The Rise to the Top – Twitter: @therisetothetop
- Copyblogger – Twitter: @Copyblogger
- Young Entrepreneur – Twitter: @thebizguy
- Small Biz Trends – Twitter: @smallbiztrends
- Penelope Trunk’s Brazen Careerist – Twitter: @Penelopetrunk
- Gary Vaynerchuk – Twitter: @Garyvee
- How to Change the World – Twitter: @GuyKawasaki
- Duct Tape Marketing – Twitter: @Ducttape
- Zen Habits – Twitter: @Zen_Habits
- LifeHacker – Twitter: @LifeHacker
- OnStartups – Twitter: @Dharmesh
- Social Media Examiner – Twitter: @SMExaminer
Original post appeared on Feedbackers.biz.
Update: While I do frequent some of the above sites, I must add the ones below, as they offer in-depth analysis and are invaluable resources for anybody within the startup ecosystem.
- Paul Graham – @PaulG
- PandoDaily – @PandoDaily
- Uncrunched – @Arrington
- Both Sides of The Table – @MSuster
- A Smart Bear – @ASmartBear
- Chris Dixon – @CDixon
- Fast Company – @FastCompany
- Inc. – @Inc
- Entrepreneur – @EntMagazine
Enjoyed this post? Subscribe here!