These five lessons were offered by companies created during Startup Weekend.
- Release your product or service quickly to take full advantage of early adopters’ suggestions. – Zaarly
- Don’t put off recruiting others who can help you bring your idea to life. – TripLingo
- Seek feedback from as many people as possible to gain wider perspective on your company’s offerings. – Foodspotting
- Don’t be afraid to experiment—you may find unexpected opportunities. – Planely
- It takes a variety of skills to build a successful company, so don’t undersell what you bring to the table. – Giant Thinkwell
Read the full post on Inc.com
Enjoyed this post? Subscribe here!